A day with CALIFORNIA SUPERBIKE SCHOOL starts at 07:15 am and ends around 17:30 pm. It will be a full day, aiming to enhance your riding confidence in a very relaxed, easy to learn atmosphere and you will be looked after every step of the way.
A day at the California Superbike School
A day at the Superbike School is a full one, starting at 7.15am sharp and finishing around 5.30pm.
In a nutshell, the day involves:
- The best education about motorcycling riding with the best coaching Team in world
- 5 x technical classroom sessions
- 5 x 20 minute on-track sessions
- An off-track drill to perform (Level I)
- An on-track coach assigned to you (Student to coach ratio is 3:1 or lower)
- An off-track coach assigned to you (Level Four)
- Rider evaluation questionnaire (Level Four)